Car Receiver 3.5mm Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Music Stereo Audio Speaker High Quality
1. This music receiver (hands-free) is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that feature bluetooth wireless technology.
2. This music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automoblies.
3. Listen to music from your smart phone or MP3 player on your existing home or car audio system.
4. To enjoy car music, call solutions, the use of smart phones to make calls and listen to music through the car stereo.
5. This product is embedded echo cancellation microphone.
6. Using only one button, you can easily switch between music and phone.
1. Bluetooth V 4.1 +EDR,Class 2, range 33′(10m)
2. Support hands-free
3. Supports A2DP stereo audio profile
4. 3.5mm stereo audio output
5. Sleep mode for energy saving
6. One touch connect button for easy device pairing
8. Up to 8 hours operation time
9. Power supply:chargers via mini-USB cable
10. Size: 55 mm x 25 mm x 12 mm/2.2”x 0.9”x 0.5”(approx.)
If this is the first time you use this device, please pair the device first:
1. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the ON/ OFF button for 5 seconds until both red and blue LEDs flash.
2. Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter. No any codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device. LED lights beneath the button indicate the device’s connection and charging status.
3. The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue after successfully pairing.
4. To complete pairing some devices require a pass key or code, please enter “0000”.
5. Once successfully paired, the devices can be powered off. To re-connect simply power them both on, no need to pair again.
Note: If you wish to use the music receiver with another transmitter, you must restart the pairing process with the new device from step one. After pairing the new transmitter, the old transmitter will no longer be paired to the music receiver, you can have only one device connected at a time.
If you have already matched before:
1. Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds until the blue LED light begins flashing.
2. To turn off, press and hold the ON/ OFF button for 5 seconds. The red LED will light up, and then turn off.
Note: Read the user guide of your transmitter or mobile phone to find out how to turn ON/ OFF Bluetooth wireless technology.
1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver
1 x 3.5mm Stereo Inlet Socket
1 x Micro USB Power Cable
1 x English User Manual