LeadTry Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Headphones With Mic Support TF Card Stereo Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset For Phone PC
- WIRELESS and HASSLE FREE – Listening music becomes a hassle free experience with this incredible Bluetooth speakers – no more tangled cables, earplugs slipping out of ears, or ear pain due to uncomfortable ear pads – a perfect design that can be simply paired with any of your bluetooth enabled devices to enjoy seamless high-quality music.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – The speakers use CVC 6.0 broadband noise reduction technology to provide high clarity sound, and can play music for up to 6 hours (standby time 30 hours) with its 300MA explosion-proof polymer rechargeable battery. The noise reduction technology ensures that high quality clear music reaches your soul without any interference. The rechargeable battery can be easily charged through the micro USB port and gets fully charged in just 1.5 hours.
- ENHANCED BASS, HIGH IMPACT- Right bass can make a huge difference to the impact that any music can have. These incredible speakers support with TF card mode and use 3D HD stereo sound technology powered by professional brass amplifier chip to ensure powerful yet pleasant bass. In addition, use of 40MM NdFeB strong magnet speakers enhance the bass horn shock effect and widen the sound field – thus it lets you play HIFI sound levels.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE – The speakers have an ergonomic design with stretchable headband (fits any head),advanced built-in microphone,and comfortable ear pads,you also can fold them into a compact form that’s easy to carry everywhere you go.The headphones have low battery alerts,smart power outage when fully charged and even can be used as wired headphone through the 1.5 m long audio cable that comes free with the speaker.
- WARRANTY – We provide one year warranty for the products,and it will be great to get more assistance from our authorised seller.These headphones also provide a way to reset the headphone for solving common bluetooth problems: Just turn on the headphone and make sure they are in bluetooth mode,then plug into your aux cord ,now enjoy your new headphone.