Frame Set Type: PNP
Size: 165 * 165 * 45mm (L * W * H)
Flight time: about 11min (recommended to buy 850-1300mah 3s Li-Po)
Flight Control / GPS: Betaflight OMNIBUS F4 Pro (V2) / No
Paddle: 4 * 4 * 4 plastic two leafdle without self-locking cap
FPV/Camera: TS5823S 5.8G 40CH 200mw / 700TVL PAL
Maximum remote control distance / flight environment: flight distance depending on the transmitter / indoor and outdoor flight
Receiver mode and brand: support PPM, SBUS
Operating frequency: 2.4GHz, 5.8G
Battery / Power Connection: N0 / XT60
1. this aircraft can do rise, fall, hover, forward, back, turn left, turn right, left fly, right fly, self-stabilization, AIR MODE etc. functions in the air;
2. The frame made of 3K carbon fiber, arm in one frame, with X structure which is very suitable for racing, faster, more violent, more flexible, more stable of center’s gravity.
3. There’s a buzzer with flight control, turn off the remote control, the buzzer alarm will make sound to let you to find the aircraft in the grass easily.
4. MicroSD card slot for blackbox recording function (without memory card)
5. Machine weight less than 250g (not including battery remote control charger), lightweight and flexible, with 200mw FPV transmission.
6. HD 700tvl camera, built-in OSD voltage and attitude display, bring a different flight experience.
Flight Control Upgrade Software: Betaflight
Note: F4 is powerful, but also means more complex with the structure and function , although Betaflight became more and more humane, but it’s not a fool-type flight control, this is not for the beginners or the buyers without the ability to do it, please understand, thank you.
How far can this aircraft fly?
A: The distance is determined by the launching distance of the remote control (transmitter).
2. Do the propellers can use other sizes?
A: We recommend you use 3 inch -4 inch blades.
3. Can the battery be bigger?
A: It can be slightly larger, for example, 3s 1500mah. (In order to ensure the application of stable camera voltage , we recommend 3s battery.)
4. Which receiver modes does the aircraft support?
A: support SBUS, PPM (need to reserve a connection cable for the receiver), PWM (needs to get another 1.0 6pin cable)
5. Can we get a recommend of remote control, monitor, FPV glasses?
A: Yes, just tell the customer service the equipment you want to match, we will confirm all the items for your needs, and set down all the data for you, then delivery the product to you.
6. How to choose a good flight conditions?
A: No shelter, no wires, no mobile phone base stations around, NO high-voltage wire, electronic fence and other interference.
7. Tighten the propeller and confirm that it is tight, and make sure the blades are installed with correct order, and battery, remote control’s power is full to fly.
Aircraft * 1,
Propellers (10 pairs) * 1,
Spare parts bag * 1