DIY FPV Racer Drone PNP S-Tower Flight Control 250mm Glass Fiber Frame with 700TVL Cam R6DS RX PPM PWM TX 2300KV Motor
Package Listing :
Glass Fiber Mini Alien Across 250mm frame kit *1
JMT RS2205 2300KV CCW Motor *2
JMT RS2205 2300KV CW Motor *2
XT-XINTE 22 Motor Mount (Black ) *1
5045 5×4.5×3/5040 5x4x3 3-Blade CW CCW Clear Single Color Propellers *1
FLYCOLOR Raptor S-Tower ESC5V/12V 30A 4-in-1 ESC *1
700TVL CCD FPV HD Camera 2.8mm Lens with 1/3″ 960H Exview HAD CCD II *1
RGB 5050 LED Light Board 5V 12V 3S 4S 7 Colors Switch *4
5X Hook and & Loop Fastening Tape *0.02
for DJI Phantom FPV image transimitter 5.8G Mushroom Antenna *1
FPV 5.8GHz 600mW 32 Channels Mini Wireless A/V Transmitting (TX) Module TS5828 RP-SMA *1
RadioLink Smallest Receiver R6DS RX PPM PWM SBUS Output 2.4G 6CH 3ms Response *1
Frame kit specifications :
The Mini Quad is a low weight Mini Sport FPV Quadcopter frame.
This allows the quadcopter to compete with larger quadcopters, while being smaller and agile ! Working on Mini Quadcopters requires a lot of soldering, wire shortening and creation of power distribution systems. This product requires a good knowledge of RC systems and is not recommended for beginners. Materials: Glass Fiber Fasteners: Stainless Steel & Red Metal 8/8 Size: 220mm diagonally, 175mm wide, 130mm long motor-to-motor; about 1/2 the size of a regular quadcopter Maximum Propeller: 5″ Motor Mount: M2 12mm – 16mm (Tiger MN1806 2300kv, RCX 1804 2400kv), M3 19mm (Tiger MT2206 2000kv, Sunnysky X2204 2300kv) Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm
S-Tower Flight Control specifications :
Modern techniques,Light S-Tower,Double signal transmission,Outside pad,Fast cable
Size:41.5 x 36 x 19.6 mm
Receiver specifications :
Radiolink R6DS, 2.4G 6 channels receiver, DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronously, use for Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S and AT10. SBUS, PPM and PWM signal possible working at the same time.
Two operating modes output:
(1) PWM signal output working mode:red LED indicates PWM signal output, 6 channels totally.
(2) SBUS/PPM & PWM signal output working mode: blue/purple LED indicates SBUS/PPM signal output, CH1 output PPM signal, and CH2 output SBUS signal, CH3 output CH3 PWM signal(for helicopter) and CH4 to CH6 output CH8 to CH10 independent PWM signal simultaneously, 10 channels signal totally.
SBUS/PPM and PWM signal change:
Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from normal PWM to SBUS/PPM. The red LED indicates the normal PWM and blue/purple indicates SBUS/PPM.
1.DSSS&FHSS act perfect on anti interference, especially on 433 and graph transmission.
2.Output SBUS, PPM and PWM signals simultaneously.
3.Top speed response, 3ms for all channels parallel.
4.Top precision 4096, 0.25us every bit insure every servo stable.
5.Sub miniature size, totally weights 3.4 grams, never burden to your drones, best choice for light drones.
6.All channels response parallel, totally 3ms.
7.Specially used for light drones, compatible with all flight controllers such as DJI NAZA, ZERO TECH, PIX, APM, MINI APM, NAZE32, and CC3D etc.
8.One single cable connect with the flight controller, easy setting
Installment of receiver antenna:
1. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2. Large model aircraft may of some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon by at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius.
4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as much as possible.
5. Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, now the receiver starts work.
6. After all of the above steps finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7. The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shocking proof when it is installed to the model.
After all of the above steps finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection .
1. Channels: Red LED indicator is for PWM mode. Blue LED for SBUS/PPM, can be extended to 10 channels.
2. Power input: MAX 6V
3. Control distance: 600 meters air, or even farther beyond your sight
4. Current consumption: 38-45mA (5V)
5. Size: L×W=25×15mm
6. Weight: 3.4 grams
7. Precision: 4096
R6DS, 2.4G 6CH receiver, DSSS & FHSS used for the item Radiolink AT9, AT10 and AT9S. It is the newest and smallest 6 channels receiver of Radiolink.
DSSS & FHSS technique, super anti-interference and stability
Top speed response, 3ms for all channels parallel
Max voltage input is 6V
Control distance about 600m
Top precision 4096, 0.25us every bit insure every servo stable
Mini design for convenient assembling and operating
Totally weights 3.9g, never burden to your drones
PPM/SBUS signal can be connected with the flight controller through one cable, easy setting
R6DS can output SBUS, PPM and PWM three signals simultaneously
Specially used for light drones, compatible with all flight controllers such as DJI NAZA, ZERO TECH, PIX, APM, MINI APM, NAZE32, and CC3D etc.
Channels: Red LED indicator is for PWM mode. Blue LED for PPM. Purple LED is for SBUS mode.
Max input voltage: 6V
Current consumption: 38-45mA (Input voltage: 5V)
Control distance: About 600m
Section precision 4096
Item size: 32 * 15 * 10mm (Without cable)
Item weight: 3.9g