Enjoy HIFI from Tomsenn
This 3 Port HDMI switch with audio out allows user to switch 3 HD sources to 1 HD display. Also it extracts the digital audio from HDMI or outputs it via optical SPDIF/ Coaxial and/or RCA L / R stereo audio. The unit supports ARC function that can upstream audio from TV by HDMI cable connection and output through SPDIF/ Coaxial out (TV connected to HDMI output of the unit must support ARC, and HDMI v1.4 cable is required).
Three EDID settings:
· 2CH PCM stereo audio can be converted to 2CH analog stereo and output through RCA L/R and SPDIF at the same time.
· Set EDID to “5.1CH” for Dolby Digital / DTS to output audio via SPDIF out; The RCA L/R output will not have sound if incoming audio is multi-channel audio . SPDIF does NOT support Dolby Digital Plus. For these, do not set the audio output as 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus in your devices.
· The HDMI output has identical video and audio signals as the HDMI input. HDMI supports all audio formats including Dolby Digital Plus, 5.1CH/7.1CH PCM and HD Audio (including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio). For these audio formats, set EDID to “Advanced”, and connect output to AV receiver directly.
· Allows up to 3 HDMI sources to be connected to 1 HDMI display and select the input by remote;
· Supports Auto Switching Function which can also be turned off;
· 3 audio EDID settings: 2.0CH/5.1CH/Advanced. SPDIF/ Coaxial Output supports up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio; Analog RCA output supports 2CH PCM stereo audio;
· Supports ARC, audio is available from the SPDIF Output); HDMI Supports Ultra HD, Full HD 1080P, full 3D and HD audio;
· Plug & Play; Durable metal enclosure; Free lifetime technical support and one-year warranty by Tomsenn!
Operating and Connecting
1: Connect 3 HDMI cables from fours HDMI source device into HDMI switch input ports
2: Connect HDMI cable from HD displayer device (monitor or projector) into HDMI switch output ports
3: Connect 5V/1.5A power adapter to the HDMI switch .
The Package includes:
2.IR Remote Control
3.5V DC Power adapter