Original Hobbywing Platinum HV 200A V4 6-14S Lipo OPTO Brushless ESC
• High performance microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent motor speed-governing and super soft startup.
• Microprocessor powered by independent DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, which greatly reduces the risk of losing control.
• The maximum motor speed can reach 210000 RPM (for 2 pole motor), 70000 RPM (for 6 pole motor) and 35000 RPM (for 12 pole motor).
• Multiple flight modes: Fixed-wing, Heli (Linear Throttle Response), Heli (Elf Governor), and Heli (Store Governor).
• Data logging records the standardized RPM, minimum voltage, maximum current and maximum temperature of the flight.
• “Restart in auto rotation” can manually interrupt the auto rotation and quickly restart the motor to avoid crashes caused by incorrect operations.
• WIFI module (sold separately) for programming the ESC wirelessly with your smart phone (ios or Android).
• Internal anti-spark circuitry effectively eliminates electric sparks produced when the ESC is powered on.
• Independent output port for RPM (that is: motor speed) signals.
• Separate programming port for ESC programming or parameter setting.
• Multiple protections like thermal shutdown protection, overload protection, over-current protection, etc.
• Online firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box or WiFi module
-Model：Platinum 200A HV V4
-Main Application：700-800 class Helis
-Input Voltage：6S-14S Lipo
-Cont./Peak Current： 200A/250A (in 10 seconds)
-Programming (PRG)/Cooling fan Port ：For connecting the LCD program box/WiFi module or Cooling fan
-Throttle Signal/RPM Signal Transmission：Via Optical Coupler
-Weight/Size：305g (with input & output wires soldered to ESC)/106x50x40mm